Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: At dawn we slept.....in the cab on the way back from Olongapo

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: At dawn we slept.....in the cab on the way back from Olongapo Page: <<   < prev  126 127 128 129 [130]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: At dawn we slept.....in the cab on the way back fro... - 3/27/2017 5:39:58 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Cap Mandrake)
Post #: 3871
RE: At dawn we slept.....in the cab on the way back fro... - 3/28/2017 9:45:21 PM   
Cap Mandrake

Was hurrying to get ready and got my slacks wet in an awkward spot while I was brushing my teeth but didn't have time to change so I just stuck a clean pair of sexy undies down my pants to wick up the water..ran out to the car and turned on the heater and the problem was pretty much solved by the time I got to work. I head off to the front door and then relaize I have an awkward bulge so I reach down my pants and pull out the extra pair of underware.....et voila!

Then I see an older woman and her husband staring at me with their mouths agape from their car 6 feet away so as I walk by I snap the underwear like a magician for the audience to see, fold them quickly and stuff them in my breast pocket..,show both sides of my hands and bow toawrd the car. I am pretty sure they thought I yanked them off while walking...either thar or they thought I was a creeper.

Post #: 3872
RE: At dawn we slept.....in the cab on the way back fro... - 3/28/2017 10:49:33 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
I am pretty sure they thought I yanked them off while walking...either thar or they thought I was a creeper.

One from 'column A' and one from 'column B'?

Post #: 3873
Page:   <<   < prev  126 127 128 129 [130]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: At dawn we slept.....in the cab on the way back from Olongapo Page: <<   < prev  126 127 128 129 [130]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI