1.06 :)

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

ParachuteProne

1.06 :)

Post by ParachuteProne »

Loving 1.06, especially having a pic in the unit window :)
Perfect timing - just got home from surgery and have 2 weeks off :)

I have a quick question though. I believe there is supposed to be an easier way to to have a unit move to a location and deposit another unit there.
I see the teleport command is still there but I think the added feature was to be simpler than that method ?
I see the Lua script action but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Anyone know yet the easiest way to drop a unit down when a waypoint is reached ?

Thanks

Mark
comsubpac

RE: 1.06 :)

Post by comsubpac »

wasn't something like that in the lua tutorial videos?
ParachuteProne

Post by ParachuteProne »

ORIGINAL: comsubpac

wasn't something like that in the lua tutorial videos?

Well I watched the tutorials but they seemed to be concentrating on more advanced actions than simply placing a unit when a waypoint is reached. Maybe I missed something.
Will take another look.

Thanks
Rhialto2

Post by Rhialto2 »

Pic in the unit window makes a huge difference to the feel of the game. Great job! No issues so far with the update.
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

I have noticed a significant improvement in performance. In 1.04/5, I ran scenarios of over 1000 units at 200-500ms pulses. Now they seem to run at 100 or less pretty consistently. I did install a new SSD, but I don't think that should have much impact on actual execution.

Anyone else notice any improvements?

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”