Two requests, apologies if they have already been asked and they cannot be done

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin, IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian

RogerJNeilson

Two requests, apologies if they have already been asked and they cannot be done

Post by RogerJNeilson »

1. Is there any way units that have been spotted could be shown as such on the map rather than having to cycle through them looking at each in turn?

2. When giving movement orders I naturally click on the waypoint that I want the unit to go to and then automatically click there to tell the unit what to do when it gets there, and am then going 'duh' and having to move the mouse back to where it is still located and then click and select the order for the unit. Any way this could be implemented?

Roger
An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Finally completed my game which started the day WITP:AE was released
WABAC

RE: Two requests, apologies if they have already been asked and they cannot be done

Post by WABAC »

ORIGINAL: Roger Neilson 3

1. Is there any way units that have been spotted could be shown as such on the map rather than having to cycle through them looking at each in turn?

2. When giving movement orders I naturally click on the waypoint that I want the unit to go to and then automatically click there to tell the unit what to do when it gets there, and am then going 'duh' and having to move the mouse back to where it is still located and then click and select the order for the unit. Any way this could be implemented?

Roger

Look for the little white dot in the bottom right corner. Those are your spotted units.

There is a sub-forum for feature requests.

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”