Newbie Help

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

gsmart04

Newbie Help

Post by gsmart04 »

First off, I did read the 5 chapter Game Guide. My question is: is there a way to type in a unit's name or number and have the game tell you where it is currently located.
RedLancer

RE: Newbie Help

Post by RedLancer »

Hotkey-h
John
WitE2 Asst Producer
WitE & WitW Dev
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

On the game map go to info tab,at the top, from there select "Commander's Report", very useful item.

See "units" tab, select as to nationality, type, (inf, arm,etc). The "loc" column (locations) shows you where everything is. Clicking location takes you to the unit.
gsmart04

Post by gsmart04 »

Ok. I'll try those out. Thanks!

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”