New design needed

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Advocaaaat

New design needed

Post by Advocaaaat »

Hi,

I am a dedicated EiA boardgame player and a graphic designer. I strongly suggest an update (or a change) of the visual and graphic design of the game. The current design is very outdated and ugly to be frank. I would love a brighgt, classic boardgame style map, and classic counters instead of the long squared ones with blurry soldiers and towers (hate that I have to click on every tower to se how many garrisons there is) Also a tighter and more easy-to-read font and a better way to show the overall information of whats going on in the game.

Attached is a picture of a suggestion how it could look, and if the developers think it´s a good idea I would be more than happy to provide a map and counters and ideas of the overall design. I would love to play this game with a better, clear design!

For your reference, please check out the Empires in Arms section at boardgamegeek for new counters to the boardgame that I have uploaded.
Attachments
EIA comput..me small.jpg
EIA comput..me small.jpg (196.31 KiB) Viewed 129 times
Advocaaaat

RE: New design needed

Post by Advocaaaat »

Hmm, how do I attach a picture?
NeverMan

RE: New design needed

Post by NeverMan »

I would very much like the look and feel of the original board game. JMO.

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”