Questions regarding disbanding ground units

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Chijohnaok2

Questions regarding disbanding ground units

Post by Chijohnaok2 »

I have several questions regarding the disbanding of ground units.
I searched through the manual and also searched through the forums but could not find a relevant thread pertaining to my questions (They may be out there but I could not find them).

If I disband a ground unit....

1) Will I gain any political points from this? (which could then be used to reassign other remaining units to different commands)

2) Will the men and equipment from the disbanded unit go into the pool to be available for replacements to other units?

3) Will this reduce the amount of supplies that are necessary to support the area/theater of operations? (If I am tight on supplies will disbanding units reduce the overall demand for supplies, thereby freeing up supplies that can then be available for use by other units?).

Feel free to drop by and chat about whatever is on your mind.
PaxMondo

RE: Questions regarding disbanding ground units

Post by PaxMondo »

ORIGINAL: chijohnaok

I have several questions regarding the disbanding of ground units.
I searched through the manual and also searched through the forums but could not find a relevant thread pertaining to my questions (They may be out there but I could not find them).

If I disband a ground unit....

1) Will I gain any political points from this? (which could then be used to reassign other remaining units to different commands)

2) Will the men and equipment from the disbanded unit go into the pool to be available for replacements to other units?

3) Will this reduce the amount of supplies that are necessary to support the area/theater of operations? (If I am tight on supplies will disbanding units reduce the overall demand for supplies, thereby freeing up supplies that can then be available for use by other units?).

no
yes
yes

Pax

Return to “The War Room”