Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

So is Command Ops officially dead from this site?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> So is Command Ops officially dead from this site? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
So is Command Ops officially dead from this site? - 9/21/2014 12:50:34 AM   
aaatoysandmore

Did they pack up and move for real? If so which way did they go george which way did they go?
Post #: 1
RE: So is Command Ops officially dead from this site? - 9/21/2014 2:04:47 AM   
Arjuna

We will still respond here for matters relating to the existing titles. For new stuff go to www.panthergames.com and log into the forums there.

Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

(in reply to aaatoysandmore)
Post #: 2
RE: So is Command Ops officially dead from this site? - 9/21/2014 6:24:43 AM   
aaatoysandmore

Thanks Arjuna. I'd hate to lose you guys games.

(in reply to Arjuna)
Post #: 3
RE: So is Command Ops officially dead from this site? - 9/29/2014 4:41:00 PM   
altipueri

Please remind me what I have top do to get HTTR files to work with 279 update. Something about members area but I'm not sure I ever was - I tried logging in with just about every name and password I can recall using.

What is happening about Mediterranean pack or should I buy Greek pack as is or should I go to new Panther games site? Now the nights are drawing in I want a nice sunny setting for some battles rather than the dank dark cold Ardennes. I visited Bastogne in January a few years back; glad I wasn't there 70 years ago.

(in reply to aaatoysandmore)
Post #: 4
RE: So is Command Ops officially dead from this site? - 9/29/2014 7:29:14 PM   
Arjuna

If you have forgotten your login details contact Matrix Support. They will get you into your Member's area.

Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

(in reply to altipueri)
Post #: 5
RE: So is Command Ops officially dead from this site? - 9/30/2014 6:59:57 AM   
phoenix

Alti, for BfG and HTTR to work with .279 without having to fiddle with things, go to Members Area, download and install the Greek and HTTR data packs. BfG - if you haven't got it - is separate from the med pack, which is being worked on. All the already released titles you buy from here still. There's nothing (as yet) to buy over at panthergames.com There are many sunny scenarios in BfG.

(in reply to Arjuna)
Post #: 6
RE: So is Command Ops officially dead from this site? - 10/1/2014 4:29:54 PM   
Erik Rutins

Just to be clear, we will continue to support our customers even though future development and sales on these titles is coming to and end. Per our discussions with Dave, if there are any future updates for the Command Ops titles sold through Matrix, the updates will also work with the Matrix releases.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to phoenix)
Post #: 7
RE: So is Command Ops officially dead from this site? - 10/1/2014 9:18:08 PM   
altipueri

Well I just finally logged in to members and it won't accept my serial number for HTTR. So a support note sent.

Now I would have thought things were clever enough these days such that when I updated to .279 it says "Oh, you've also got HTTR, so we'll update that too."

One thing with old age is that you don't half lose your rag easily when you feel you are being pissed around.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> So is Command Ops officially dead from this site? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI