1.2.1.5 Undo Naval Move Bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

BrianJH

1.2.1.5 Undo Naval Move Bug

Post by BrianJH »

I noticed that if you naval move an unsuplied land unit to a port, it arrives disorganized, as it should. If I immediatley try and undo that move, the land unit returns back to its destination, but is remaining disorganized and I cannot move it again.

In the attached save game I have an unsupplied Indian Corp located in Mombasa (Kenya). Tried moving it with the Queens to Chittagong in India. It arrived disorganized, which is all good, as it should. Now undo the move, the land unit returns back to Mombasa, but remains disorganized!

Brian
Attachments
NavalMovementUndoBug.zip
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
AxelNL

RE: 1.2.1.5 Undo Naval Move Bug

Post by AxelNL »

What an impeccable timing, Steve has been fixing these type of bugs last two days, but I think he did not fix this one yet...
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: 1.2.1.5 Undo Naval Move Bug

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: BrianJH

I noticed that if you naval move an unsuplied land unit to a port, it arrives disorganized, as it should. If I immediatley try and undo that move, the land unit returns back to its destination, but is remaining disorganized and I cannot move it again.

In the attached save game I have an unsupplied Indian Corp located in Mombasa (Kenya). Tried moving it with the Queens to Chittagong in India. It arrived disorganized, which is all good, as it should. Now undo the move, the land unit returns back to Mombasa, but remains disorganized!

Brian
Not critical, but I'll add it to the list of Naval things to fix.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”