Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Distant Worlds Gets another update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Distant Worlds Gets another update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Distant Worlds Gets another update - 9/19/2014 8:02:41 AM   
Surtur

Patch 1.9.5.8 is now available

The most detailed 4X title gets another major update! As of today patch 1.9.5.8 is available for download through all major channels. This update adds new customization features for ship designs and also further increases the modability of the AI, giving you more control than ever over your copy of Distant Worlds, allowing you to tailor the game to your liking. Other changes includes new AI tweaks, and weapon balances.

Distant Worlds: Universe is the newest chapter of this critically acclaimed sci-fi series, adding incredible new features and an exciting new storyline. Universe is also the ultimate collector’s edition, the first time all previous Distant Worlds releases have been included in one package, along with an updated manual and greatly expanded modding support. Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time 4X space strategy game. Experience the full depth and detail of turn-based strategy, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game.

If you own the Steam version of Distant Worlds: Universe, you patch will be applied automatically when it is available. All other users can run the updater tool on their launcher or download the patch manually here.

Click here for the full changelog.

Click here to find out more about Distant Worlds: Universe.

- Slitherine Group Producer -
Twitter
Steam
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Distant Worlds Gets another update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI