Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to load ammo bunkers with weapons for specific aircraft, weapons.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> How to load ammo bunkers with weapons for specific aircraft, weapons. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to load ammo bunkers with weapons for specific airc... - 9/7/2014 11:59:53 AM   
downtown

I have finally had some free time this weekend to get into this game. So I have decided to build my own scenario to learn the ins and outs. In my new scenario I have created a forward base containing 2 runways and deployed Army and Marine detachments in several barracks buildings. I have also added a few hangars and deployed several Apache and A-10C Thunderbolt II aircraft to the base to serve as ground support aircraft. The aircraft are created with no loadouts, so I am assuming I must build and stock ammo bunkers to hold the stores for each type of aircraft. I have opened the database description for the AH-64D Apache's and reviewed the weapons they can deploy. One of the weapons is the AGM-114K Hellfire II. So I assume that to get an ammo bunker stocked with some AGM-114K Hellfire II's I right click the bunker, click Magazines and look for the Hellfire's in that list. However, I am not finding any Hellfire's in the list. So obviously I am doing something wrong. How do you load ammo bunkers for specific aircraft, weapons when building an airbase? Or any facility for that matter?

Old soldiers never die. They just fade away.
Post #: 1
RE: How to load ammo bunkers with weapons for specific ... - 9/7/2014 1:33:43 PM   
Luidzi

When you add weapon records to the ammo bunker, there should be checkbox "Show only weapons compatible with aircraft hosted by parent". If there isn't one, then the bunker doesn't recognise aircrafts you put in your base - probably because it's separated from a group. In this case select all buildings that are part of your base (runways, access points, parking spots and ammo bunkers) and press G to group them.

(in reply to downtown)
Post #: 2
RE: How to load ammo bunkers with weapons for specific ... - 9/7/2014 2:40:29 PM   
downtown

Thanks, Luidzi for the tip. Turns out I have to slow down and RTFM! It describes building an airfield right there.

Old soldiers never die. They just fade away.

(in reply to Luidzi)
Post #: 3
RE: How to load ammo bunkers with weapons for specific ... - 9/7/2014 3:24:16 PM   
mikmykWS

Look at imports as well. We have 1000's of known air bases and air ports already built. You just need to add them with a couple of clicks.

Mike

(in reply to downtown)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> How to load ammo bunkers with weapons for specific aircraft, weapons. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI