Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can't load more than 1 mechanized troop

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Can't load more than 1 mechanized troop Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can't load more than 1 mechanized troop - 9/5/2014 3:35:54 AM   
Soth007

Anyone able to explain this one.

My troop transport picks up 1 mechanized troop and reads as 200/600 full. Indicating it should be able to hold 2 more. But no matter what I do it won't pick up more than 1 mechanized troop. I don't have any garrissoned so not sure what is wrong.
Post #: 1
RE: Can't load more than 1 mechanized troop - 9/5/2014 4:14:57 AM   
Soth007

hrm not sure what was wrong but i retrofitted to add some more troops compartments and it seems to work fine now.

with 6 troop compartments he could only carry 1 mechanized troop. with 8 he could carry three. Strange math I guess.

(in reply to Soth007)
Post #: 2
RE: Can't load more than 1 mechanized troop - 9/5/2014 8:55:49 AM   
rekm41

Check the fleets screen F11? in the bottom middle you will see different percentages for adjusting the amount of each type of troop carried in that fleet. I believe you can set it for each fleet.

Keep Moving and Keep your Head DOWN!!

(in reply to Soth007)
Post #: 3
RE: Can't load more than 1 mechanized troop - 9/5/2014 1:13:40 PM   
Jeeves

Worthy of checking is double click on the selection panel with the troop ship selected to see if it has a troop loading specified, and change it if it isn't what you want. You might want to turn off the empire policy specification of default troop loading too...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Live long and prosper!

Lonnie Courtney Clay

(in reply to Soth007)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Can't load more than 1 mechanized troop Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI