Parallels: Menu, Text and Database issues

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

StereoCommand

Parallels: Menu, Text and Database issues

Post by StereoCommand »

Hey all

I am still having trouble with the menus, text boxes and database.

None of the fonts line up the menu's, and they all go over the top of each other as I scroll becoming unreadable.

The Database is just blank also. you can select the items but no info comes out

The briefings and descriptions are all blank too. And the description and briefings in the editor are unelectable so can't write in them.

Here is a screenshot. I expect it is all connected to some graphics setting I have wrong.

If you look to the left of the screenshot you will see the in-game messages. When things get busy they all go over the top of each other and become unreadable...

I am running windows 7 using Parallels 9 on a mac book pro retina 15"...

Edit: Sorry for some reason I am not allowed to post a screenshot here? Have to wait '7 days from my tenth post' Is there another way I can post a screenshot?
zaytsev

RE: Menu, Text and Database issues

Post by zaytsev »

Dude really, neither i cant post links and pictures just because i give a cra* about 7th day after rule.
But for you, just copy/paste link below into your browser.

hxxp://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+did+i+upload+a+picture+or+link+to+forum

Change hxxp > http.

Cheers
mikmykWS

RE: Menu, Text and Database issues

Post by mikmykWS »

This is a parallels issue more than a command issue but we'll try and help you out.

First try and reinstall parallel's tools. Many people say doing this resolves many of the autoadjustment issues that come up.
Set your windows DPI to 100%

Let us know it goes! I'm changing the subject of your string so that maybe a parallel's user that knows for sure might see and post.

Thanks!

Mike

Return to “Tech Support”