Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Deal of the Week: Field of Glory

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Deal of the Week: Field of Glory Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Deal of the Week: Field of Glory - 8/25/2014 11:44:51 AM   
Surtur

It is Monday again and we all know this means that it is time for a new Deal of the Week! This week we give you a big discount on the classic Field of Glory. This digital adaptation of the popular tabletop wargame offers great gameplay and, thanks to its easy-to-use PBEM++ multiplayer system, boasts a competitive multiplayer community. Now is your chance to join the ranks of the hordes of Field of Glory players for just $ 14,99!

Field of Glory is an approachable and fun wargame system for your PC that covers the ancient and medieval worlds. It's intuitive user interface makes it an ideal game to pick up for new comers to the hobby, while it's subtlety and depth ensure long term interest for the grognard. Find out what it is like to be a Caesar at the battle of Philippi against Pompey. Command from the rear or inspire your men and risk death and injury in the front line. The initial release covers the Rise of Rome from Zama in North Africa to the battles of Boudicca’s revolt in Britain.

You can grab Field of Glory here.

- Slitherine Group Producer -
Twitter
Steam
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Deal of the Week: Field of Glory Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI