Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Research base retrofitting forever...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Research base retrofitting forever... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Research base retrofitting forever... - 8/24/2014 3:04:08 AM   
morik

Its been years and years since I told them to retrofit. Their mission still displayed as retrofitting.
Any way I can figure out what is causing them to not finish? I have several new designs by now and want them to use the latest, but they've been stuck on the first design (retrofitting to the 2nd design) forever... I'm on like the 5th or 6th design.
Post #: 1
RE: Research base retrofitting forever... - 8/24/2014 8:16:41 AM   
Tanaka

quote:

ORIGINAL: morik

Its been years and years since I told them to retrofit. Their mission still displayed as retrofitting.
Any way I can figure out what is causing them to not finish? I have several new designs by now and want them to use the latest, but they've been stuck on the first design (retrofitting to the 2nd design) forever... I'm on like the 5th or 6th design.

Not enough money or resources?

(in reply to morik)
Post #: 2
RE: Research base retrofitting forever... - 8/24/2014 10:47:30 AM   
Hikikomori

I had that problem with a resort base, the problem was that i didn't have any cargobays i believe, and so it could not store the components that were needed for the upgrade.

I had to scrap it and build a new one.

Edit: You probably also need docking bays, no clue if science stations demand those like resort bases do.

< Message edited by Hikikomori -- 8/24/2014 11:53:55 AM >

(in reply to Tanaka)
Post #: 3
RE: Research base retrofitting forever... - 8/25/2014 1:27:58 AM   
aZmoDen

Might also be a lack of docking.
If no ships can land bringing the materials needed for the upgrade, the base wont upgrade.

This is only a problem with bases that arnt orbiting colonies, as the planet supplies any orbiting stations with everything it needs (without needing supplies from a cargo ship)

(in reply to Hikikomori)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Research base retrofitting forever... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI