Switching order of movement

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

warspite1

Switching order of movement

Post by warspite1 »

Is there a way of switching the order of movement within an impulse? I want to move the French before the CW but the natural order is for the CW to go first...
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
warspite1

RE: Switching order of movement

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Is there a way of switching the order of movement within an impulse? I want to move the French before the CW but the natural order is for the CW to go first...
warspite1

Yes is the answer - you click on the flags - cool!!!

Attachments
AAAA.jpg
AAAA.jpg (362.16 KiB) Viewed 26 times
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Shellshock

Post by Shellshock »

Nice find. I've had my nose in those manuals for eight months and never stumbled across that. [8D]
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

I know what you mean and I know the cause. You read and read and finally somnambulance overwhelms you, causing your head to fall face-first into the subject at hand. Inevitably your nose lands directly in the crease of the book, and the resulting reduction in inhaled oxygen results in the loss of the brain cells tasked with absorbing and storing the information from this last reading session.

It can be very annoying.
Paul
Shellshock

Post by Shellshock »

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

I know what you mean and I know the cause. You read and read and finally somnambulance overwhelms you, causing your head to fall face-first into the subject at hand. Inevitably your nose lands directly in the crease of the book, and the resulting reduction in inhaled oxygen results in the loss of the brain cells tasked with absorbing and storing the information from this last reading session.

It can be very annoying.

And I always thought it was the ink destroying my brain cells. [:'(]

Return to “World in Flames”