Mars bone

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Zap

Mars bone

Post by Zap »

A recent photograph from Curiosity shows what some say is a bone on the Mars surface. (Sorry don't know how to link to it).NASA scientist say they have not been ble to evaluate it as of yet. When they do,if it comes out that it is not a bone! Teir will be a number of UFO believers to claim conspiracy by NASA. I saw the photo(which is very clear) and I'm unsure. Though I can see how some believe it is a bone.
Qwixt

RE: Mars bone

Post by Qwixt »

Call me the constant skeptic, but it's not a bone. Nothing with bones ever walked on mars in its entire existence.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

and you know that because of a past visit?

i'm also a skeptic, but i'm often proven wrong also...

i'm 100% sure that tbh nobody can be 100% sure either way...

a UFO is just that, something that can't be identified, doesn't mean its from the planet Zog...

we know so little about our own world that we can't really speculate about other one yet...

ORIGINAL: Qwixt

Call me the constant skeptic, but it's not a bone. Nothing with bones ever walked on mars in its entire existence.
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
danlongman

Post by danlongman »

If you wanting to see bone on computer look at pron.
"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw

Return to “General Discussion”