1 vs 1 Random Game

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

arditidagger

1 vs 1 Random Game

Post by arditidagger »

Looking to get back into Advanced Tactics after a long lay-off. The tank upgrades with tech look interesting. Anybody up for a turn a day, random, small map for me to get back up and running again? I'm hoping to get the synapses (brain) working again for a large multiplayer game as in yea rs past. My email is arditigagger(at)outlook.com
Best Regards, Russ
Author of: "Italy at War: Uniforms, Weapons and Ephemera". "Japan at War: Uniforms, Weapons and Ephemera". "Italy's Battle Rifle" and "Germany at War: Uniforms, Weapons and Ephemera".
arditidagger

RE: 1 vs 1 Random Game

Post by arditidagger »

Look forward to it Chuck.
Best, Russ
Author of: "Italy at War: Uniforms, Weapons and Ephemera". "Japan at War: Uniforms, Weapons and Ephemera". "Italy's Battle Rifle" and "Germany at War: Uniforms, Weapons and Ephemera".
Josh

Post by Josh »

Care to write an AAR about it? Please? [&o] [&o]
arditidagger

Post by arditidagger »

What!? ...and me look dumb? No Sir! I'm teasing you Sir. I think it would be fun to do a multiplayer AAR in the future. Thanks for the kind words, Russ
Josh

Post by Josh »

Well that's okay, but no one ever looked "dumb" in an AAR in my humble opinion. I must've read a million AAR's by now and I can't even remember anyone ever making a remark like "you just made a terrible mistake" or "that was dumb" Hmm well maybe in the WitE or WitP subforums but these folks aren't human anyways [;)]

Playing the latest patch here (2.20c) and boy I'm struggling like a newbie here LOL, AI (not AI+ mind you...) is outflanking and outproducing me already. They're everywhere and even did a amphibious assault somewhere.
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

ORIGINAL: Josh

Playing the latest patch here (2.20c) and boy I'm struggling like a newbie here LOL, AI (not AI+ mind you...) is outflanking and outproducing me already. They're everywhere and even did a amphibious assault somewhere.

Me too! Thought it was just me! I only need like 9 VP's to win, and am losing more men and equipment to AI counterattacks than I thought posiible at this stage of game.
JRR
arditidagger

Post by arditidagger »

I would like to get another game going. Small map, mirrorish,leaders, tank tech, etc. Anybody up for a quicky? Turn a day or more?
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

Hey, arditidagger, I can do it except for the quick turns due to my daughter's wedding in 2 weeks and still gigging season here for another month (play in a classic rock cover band). Then there is the fact that I've only been playing ATG about a year and haven't done a PBEM yet. If you are still willing to take me on anyways, I would like to try a game. PM me if you want.
JRR
arditidagger

Post by arditidagger »

Thanks for the offer Baloo, but I would like a turn a day. Congrats on your daughters wedding! Is the fella a good man?
Best Regards, Russ
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

No problem, Russ. Some day we may get a chance to have a game of ATG. Yes, he's a great guy. He is in the Navy, and after they wed they will be moving 3000 miles away to San Diego!
JRR
arditidagger

Post by arditidagger »

Thanks Baloo,
Look forward to playing some day. A warrior! ...always good to have one in the family. I wish them and you my very best.
Regards, Russ
Calliope

Post by Calliope »

Hi arditidagger,
I can satisfy your needs and I will start a game soon then send to your email.
This tank patch is exciting and I cannot wait to enjoy it.
Calliope

Post by Calliope »

I have sent you mail and plz check it.

GL&HF!!![:D]
arditidagger

Post by arditidagger »

Hi Calliope,
I am currently in one game (enough for me at the moment), but would be glad to start a game with you after this small random game ends. Look forward to it!
Best Regards, Russ
Calliope

Post by Calliope »

No problem.

Anytime you are ready just mail me.
arditidagger

Post by arditidagger »

Will do. Look forward to it.
arditidagger

Post by arditidagger »

Hi Calliope,
Are you ready for that game Sir?
Best Regards, Russ
Calliope

Post by Calliope »

Hi welcome back!
I dont know why I cannot send email to you for Delivery Status Notification.Maybe there are some security settings that I dont know.
Do you know why?

Calliope
arditidagger

Post by arditidagger »

Hi Calliope,
I don't know why. Give me your email address sir and I will send a small, new dawn game to you in the morning. Look forward to it.
Best, Russ
Calliope

Post by Calliope »

Kloselinz@hotmail.com

Looking forward to it. :P

Return to “Opponents Wanted”