Installer taken down from member downloads?

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

towerbooks3192

Installer taken down from member downloads?

Post by towerbooks3192 »

I remember using that link to download the installer (press review copy or something) and just use my serial. Is there any other place to download the installer? I am unsure if my PC has it but I remember having a copy of it on my laptop but unfortunately I had to reformat. I should have bought the physical copy after knowing that matrix is really good with their shipping as they sent me another copy of what I purchased when my box was damaged from shipping.

Side question: Does matrix offer a service where you can purchase a physical copy of your game at a discounted price if you already have digital or I have to purchase it all over again to get a digital copy?
et ignobiles oblivio
Tac2i

RE: Installer taken down from member downloads?

Post by Tac2i »

Version 2.00 is in the members club. It appears ATG v2.20c beta has gone final:

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/405/downloads/

Tac2i (formerly webizen)
towerbooks3192

RE: Installer taken down from member downloads?

Post by towerbooks3192 »

That is weird. Tried to download it awhile ago and it says it has been removed. Now it is downloading. Cheers!
et ignobiles oblivio

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”