CW Not Asked to Call Out Reserves

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

rkr1958

CW Not Asked to Call Out Reserves

Post by rkr1958 »

Not sure if it's something I did during setup or if this is a bug?
Attachments
CW_Call_Out_Reserves.zip
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
Ronnie
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: CW Not Asked to Call Out Reserves

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: rkr1958

Not sure if it's something I did during setup or if this is a bug?
By loading your saved game I saw that you were running the most recent official version: 1.2.0.7. In your saved game the Commonwealth reserve units are all scheduled to arrive as reinforcements at the beginning of the next turn.

I do not know how you accomplished that.[&:] I tried answering No to calling out the Commonwealth reserves, and then I tried calling out the reserves but selecting none of the units. In both cases the Commonwealth reserves remained in the Reserve Pool. If you can recreate this, I would like to know how - then I can prevent anyone from doing it in the future.

---

This shouldn't affect your game too much. The Commonwealth reserves arrive disorganized, so they can't do very much during the first turn. When they arrive as reinforcements in the second turn, they will be organized. This might even save you a few fractions of oil points for reorganization.[;)]
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
michaelbaldur

Post by michaelbaldur »

This might even save you a few fractions of oil points for reorganization.

oil, the entire CW reserve are infantry
the wif rulebook is my bible

I work hard, not smart.

beta tester and Mwif expert

if you have questions or issues with the game, just contact me on Michaelbaldur1@gmail.com
markb50k

Post by markb50k »

When viewing the pools display prior to starting the game, if you call out reserves there they get put on the production pool for next turn.
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: markb50k

When viewing the pools display prior to starting the game, if you call out reserves there they get put on the production pool for next turn.
I think that's what I did. That's not a big deal for the CW. In fact, I'm sure their reservist don't mind taking a late Summer / early Fall Holiday before being called to active duty. [:)]

On the flip side, if I had made that snafu for the Germans then that would have been a big deal. The French may well have been sipping wine in Berlin before the end of fall if I had. [8D]
Ronnie
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: markb50k

Thank you.[&o][&o][&o]

That's real easy to fix.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”