i want to play a good size Scen

Post new mods and scenarios here.
tigercub

i want to play a good size Scen

Post by tigercub »

i want to play a good size Scen with units you buy! what is there around now to play?

Tigercub
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
fran52

RE: i want to play a good size Scen

Post by fran52 »

I'm working on a new East Front mod.My goal is to reproduce some ASL scenarios ,some with a lot of units but not very big map,moreover the game is limited in map extension.This mean that a Red Barricade is impossible.
If my project will see the light,it will be with ASL"reduced maps"that mean the reproduction of the ASL terrain in the size of the HoS maps.So don't expect the same exagon position.
Untill now i have experimented the reproduction of the scenario"Soldier of the destruction" and i was well impressed by the behavior of the AI.The work is very big,all the maps to be utilized are ready,at last as a bitmap,but the biggest work is on the units.I hope to finish at the end of August but is not sure.
Cataphract88

Post by Cataphract88 »

Sounds good, Acropora. [:)] I'm glad that someone is still doing something to improve this game, because the forum went very dead, very suddenly! [:(]
Richard
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

I am very happy to know your doing this best wishes waiting!

will keep a eye open here.

Tigercub
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
fran52

Post by fran52 »

because the forum went very dead, very suddenly!
Probably some people,after the first enthusiasm,have lost interest in the game.The same was for me when i was not able to solve a problem in my scenario but with the help of Tom the problem is solved and the interest increased.The scenario have satisfided me so now i work on the mod.This game is not ASL but many scenarios with some semplification ,compared to ASL,in my opinion can be good.
There is again a problem with the second level,so is better to avoid scenarios with level.Fotunately there are a lot on the flat.
Anyway ,before to release the scenario,i prefer to release a complete mod that provides many Tank, both Russian and German.
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

I going to be blunt ...and I do understand it was a lot of work to get this like it is part time by mark

every one is talking about ASL ....because thats the kind of game people want!
thank god for mods!

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”