I liked your changes so much, that I did my own variant of your modded scenario.
It still need some testing but it is roughly ready.
Here are my changes. I will upload it when I will test it a little how this changes works.
Changes made to the stock scenario in an attempt to rebalance the air and repair the SS MTZ OOB's.
- rebalanced air campaign
- adjusted OOB of the SS MTZ Units
- edited rocket artillery as strong but standard artillery
- Axis mountain troops added
- increased Soviet tanks replacements experience
- little less bloody combat (units retreat more than fight to death)
- some other small changes
1. Axis BF E's are now BF F's.
2. All Axis air replacements arrive at 50% experience rather than 20%, including those purchased by the cards.
3. Soviet Fighter replacement rate reduced by 33%.
4. New SS MTZ unit OOB to include 3 MTZ regiments, where historically appropriate.
5. Das Reich arrives on Feb 12 1943 and TK on Feb 14 1943, this was to clear up a few inconsistencies.
6. Hardcore Supply.
7. Nebelwerfer and Katiusza are not removed after attack. Arty range, ammo supply, defense values, arty reinforcement added.
8. German ind art regiments get 2 flaks and truck (mostly in TOE, not on map). Divisional regiments unchanged.
9. Airstrikes do not always use all its action points (rule 341 set to NO).
10. More xp bonus on hit points. Rule 876 changed from 50% to default.
11. Lower kill ratio to retreat ratio (less dead, more retreat). Rule 319 changed from 1.0 to 0.8.
12. Max hex combat stack is now 110 (land, air). Players should be able to use full division in attack without penalty.
13. Added real mountain troops to ODB for mountain divisions. They fights better in mountains (1.3 in offence, 1.5 in defense): Romanian, Italian and German. They are mountain variants of their national standard infantry.
14. Romanian Mountain Troops. All existing on map Romanian Mountain Troops have 30 experience, their replacements come with 20 (75% chance for their arrival every turn).
15. Italian Alpini troops have 25 experience and their replacements come with 20 experience (50% chance for their arrival every turn).
16. Gebirgsjager have standard German infantry experience and 50% chance for their arrival every turn.
17. Axis Minor airplanes replacements experience increased from 10 to 20.
18. Increased Soviet tanks replacements experience from 10 to 15 from May till November and then to 20 for the rest of late campaign.
19. Added small amount of random infantry for Soviet to compensate added mountain Axis troops.
Another idea is to add experience to many more Soviet late replacements (AT guns, aircrafts).