Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Case Blue Redux

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Case Blue Redux Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Case Blue Redux - 7/24/2014 4:22:03 AM   
Marquo

I made the following revisions to Case Blue:

1. Hard Core Supply
2. BF 109-E's changed to BF 109-F's.
3. All Axis Air reinforcements now come at Experience of 50 up from 20. FWIW, the Soviet replacements still come in at 10 experience so the Axis pilots are significantly better.
4. The inital experience of the FW 190's is increased from 20 to 50 with the action card purchase.
5. Per Vic's suggestion the replacement rate of the Soviet fighters has been cut by about 33%.
6. The Wiking, Totenkopf and Das Reich now have 3 grenadier rgts, 1 mtz artillery and 1 Pz rgt.

One question: the color of the Axis fighter units have changed from blue to grey - all the regime settings are correct I believe. Also, when I look at the scenario in the editor the integrity of these fighters units is in the green and very high, but when I boot the game up to start playing, the integrity of these units invariably falls by about 50%...what is happening? When this gets worked out I will share with anyone who wants to use it.

Thanks

Marquo
Post #: 1
RE: Case Blue Redux - 7/24/2014 5:40:25 AM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marquo

One question: the color of the Axis fighter units have changed from blue to grey - all the regime settings are correct I believe. Also, when I look at the scenario in the editor the integrity of these fighters units is in the green and very high, but when I boot the game up to start playing, the integrity of these units invariably falls by about 50%...what is happening? When this gets worked out I will share with anyone who wants to use it.

Thanks

Marquo

Looks like the people of the subformations inside the units/predef-units might have changed from Luftwaffe to Wehrmacht?

Furthermore there are scripts (see events in editor) that execute at start of game that give random dammage and diversification (into different sftypes) to air units. (and other units). Probably these are causing your losses.

If not send me over a copy of the file and i'll take a look for you.

Best,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to Marquo)
Post #: 2
RE: Case Blue Redux - 7/24/2014 7:17:03 PM   
Urpå

Very nice, I'd definetly like to try it out. Any chance for a similar changes for Trappenjagd?

(in reply to Marquo)
Post #: 3
RE: Case Blue Redux - 7/24/2014 10:24:01 PM   
Marquo

Here are the changes and thanks to Vic, it seems to work.

1. Axis BF E's are now BF F's.
2. All Axis air replacements arrive at 50% experience rather than 20%; including those purchased by the Cards.
3. Soviet Fighter replacement rate reduced by 33%.
4. New SS MTZ unit OOB to include 3 MTZ regiments where historically appropriate.
5. Das Reich arrives on Feb 12 1943 and TK on Feb 14 1943; this was to clear up a few inconsistancies.
6. Hardcore Supply

As for Trappenjagd ---> the main lesion we all have noted is the failure of Kerch to fall soon enough and Sevastopol falls too early. Any thoughts or suggestions - I intend to fix this.

Another question: I have read about a about a problem with the Axis air transport unit ---> what is the issue, and I will try to fix it.

Thanks

Marquo

< Message edited by Marquo -- 7/24/2014 11:30:20 PM >

(in reply to Urpå)
Post #: 4
RE: Case Blue Redux - 7/28/2014 5:44:51 AM   
Urpå

Just noticed that the OKH reinforcement BF109Fs are coming in marked as Soviet and with 1 exp. Reinforcement card purchases do work as intended though (50exp).

(in reply to Marquo)
Post #: 5
RE: Case Blue Redux - 7/30/2014 9:43:26 AM   
Urpå

Another one regarding the edited JGs; all have 40 starting xp while vanilla Case Blue JGs start at 50.

Also, redownloaded the file and the nationality problem with bf109f reinforcements is fixed.

< Message edited by Urpå -- 7/30/2014 10:50:13 AM >

(in reply to Urpå)
Post #: 6
RE: Case Blue Redux - 7/30/2014 7:54:15 PM   
Marquo

Except for the experience at start up is all well now??

Thanks

(in reply to Urpå)
Post #: 7
RE: Case Blue Redux - 7/31/2014 5:22:05 AM   
Urpå

Yes, I think so, although I haven't played very far yet.

(in reply to Marquo)
Post #: 8
RE: Case Blue Redux - 8/9/2014 5:16:51 PM   
Objekt730

Is this a patch? How does one play with these new changes?

(in reply to Urpå)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Case Blue Redux Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI