Manual

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

moses

Manual

Post by moses »

Downloaded from steam and there is no manual. Is it available on-line somewhere??
Rasputitsa

RE: Manual

Post by Rasputitsa »

This might help, link to a 22 page Preview Manual, here on this forum :

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2985728

The full manual is 86 pages, but has some omissions, there is information in the threads of this forum on some of the un-documented features.
"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon
moses

Post by moses »

Thanks, that's nice. But does the actual manual exist somewhere?

I had found the preview manual but it only has a couple chapters and the important chapters are missing.
Rasputitsa

Post by Rasputitsa »

ORIGINAL: moses

Thanks, that's nice. But does the actual manual exist somewhere?

I had found the preview manual but it only has a couple chapters and the important chapters are missing.

My copy of the game has the Manual, in the main game folder, sub-folder 'Manuals', if you don't have that I don't know where else.
"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon
doomtrader

Post by doomtrader »

I will upload the manual on Monday.

Sorry about that.
moses

Post by moses »

No problem. Rasputitsa took care of me. But I'm sure other Steam buyers will want a manual.

Game looks good. I had some production issues early on but now seem to have figured it out and things seem to be working as they are supposed to.

Thanks.
gravyface_

Post by gravyface_ »

Not in the steam directory either. If anyone can shoot me a link to the manual (not the preview) that would be appreciated.

Return to “Time of Fury”