Forums/News scroll question/issue

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

uncc

Forums/News scroll question/issue

Post by uncc »

OK, I have an issue a lot of the time when I see a new news item scrolling across the top of the forums. Today its "Generals of the Great War". I'll click on the new item and go to the News page and the news item is no where to be found. The news item eventually shows up (not sure how long, but when I check back on the Matrixgames site later in the day or week its there). Anyone else seeing this or is it just me [&:]. I'm seeing this with IE 11 and Chrome (both latest versions). Maybe there's some kind of time-delay between it showing up on the News scroll and actually showing up as News??? Thanks...
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once -- David Hume, Scottish philosopher (1711 - 1776)
uncc

RE: Forums/News scroll question/issue

Post by uncc »

...sorry, this thread should've gone in Site Feedback. Mods, please feel free to move it. [:(]
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once -- David Hume, Scottish philosopher (1711 - 1776)

Return to “General Discussion”