Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

No Fences or Walls

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Scourge of War Gettysburg Series >> Tech Support >> No Fences or Walls Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
No Fences or Walls - 7/11/2014 9:55:18 AM   
firestorm22001

In all the gettysburg 3 day mods, on the first day I have no fences, walls and only half the trees... all other scenarios work OK, anyone have this problem? I have downloaded the latest updates but no effect, I have also disabled all other mods except the one I'm play, also no effect
Post #: 1
RE: No Fences or Walls - 7/11/2014 2:58:05 PM   
GBS

I had that happen a long time ago and I cant remember exactly what it was. It seems like it was something in settings that I changed and corrected it. Try the Norbsoft forum. Those guys are real responsive.

(in reply to firestorm22001)
Post #: 2
RE: No Fences or Walls - 7/12/2014 1:56:48 AM   
RebBugler

quote:

ORIGINAL: firestorm22001

In all the gettysburg 3 day mods, on the first day I have no fences, walls and only half the trees... all other scenarios work OK, anyone have this problem? I have downloaded the latest updates but no effect, I have also disabled all other mods except the one I'm play, also no effect

These are my mods and I haven't seen or heard of this issue. The only way I know of to change this is via the 'Show Map Objects' Option, second page Options. Less than 'Best' will start eliminating stuff as you mentioned, but, this must be done manually, no way to script it in a mod that I know of.

Designer - Scourge of War

(in reply to firestorm22001)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Scourge of War Gettysburg Series >> Tech Support >> No Fences or Walls Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI