Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

North Africa Map - Available For Download - Maknassy, Tunisia

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> North Africa Map - Available For Download - Maknassy, Tunisia Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
North Africa Map - Available For Download - Maknassy, T... - 7/5/2014 12:46:23 PM   
CapHillrat

This map is part of a series of maps I am working on to simulate II Corps fighting in Tunisia during 1943.

To download the map for your own scenarios click here:

http://thesharpendgaming.blogspot.com/2014/07/command-ops-north-africa-maknassy.html
Post #: 1
RE: North Africa Map - Available For Download - Maknass... - 7/8/2014 2:33:37 AM   
Tagüeña

(in reply to CapHillrat)
Post #: 2
RE: North Africa Map - Available For Download - Maknass... - 7/8/2014 12:02:02 PM   
ulisin

wonderful map!

do you think to design a scenario for this map?

I do hope so!!!

I'm eager to play your el guettar, too

(in reply to Tagüeña)
Post #: 3
RE: North Africa Map - Available For Download - Maknass... - 7/8/2014 12:40:18 PM   
phoenix

Yes. What happened to El Guettar, Cap? I thought you were doing a scenario for it? Interested in that and this map. Lovely map.

(in reply to ulisin)
Post #: 4
RE: North Africa Map - Available For Download - Maknass... - 7/8/2014 5:08:56 PM   
CapHillrat

Hi all. Thank you for the comments. I am retracing the El Guettar map again and that will likely take another couple of days. I finished up the scenario for it though and it has played pretty well.

As for this maps scenario, it will take a little longer. I am adding Italian units to the estab (borrowing on the work done for COTA), as the Axis forces will be a mix of Italian motorized and German Panzer forces.

American forces are the 1st Armored Division.

There is a third map of the Tunisian coastal plains beyond the Eastern Dorsal that I am also considering.

(in reply to phoenix)
Post #: 5
RE: North Africa Map - Available For Download - Maknass... - 7/15/2014 9:38:37 AM   
phoenix

I just downloaded, converted and started playing the Kekava scenario, Capn. It's fantastic. The map is beautifully done, really excellent, with enough detail to make the platoon scale work. I love it. Really good job - it must have taken a lot of work. Many thanks.

Will you post here when you've converted everything for 279? I would donload all the scenarios again, I think. Can't wait for your north-African scenarios. How are they doing? Are they to be normal scale? I think the platoon experiments have been brilliant.

Peter

(in reply to CapHillrat)
Post #: 6
RE: North Africa Map - Available For Download - Maknass... - 7/15/2014 12:10:33 PM   
CapHillrat

Thanks Phoenix!!! I will convert all of my maps and scenarios for .279 and post them in chunks on my blog and here. I got a little sidetracked on some other gaming and set aside the North Africa maps/scenarios. I will try and resume work on them this evening. The North Africa stuff is all at the normal scale.

Again I appreciate the comments very much!!

(in reply to phoenix)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> North Africa Map - Available For Download - Maknassy, Tunisia Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI