BP addition problem

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Rick5287

BP addition problem

Post by Rick5287 »

There are been a few times in my current Global War scenario where the BPs do not seem to add up
properly. Attached is a saved game at the point where the available build points for the Nationlist
Chinese forces is displayed. Please note the following conditions:

1) In the previous production phase for Sept/Oct 7 BP had been saved for the National Chinese.

2) In the current production phase for Nov/Dec 7 BP were produced.

3) Both numbers appear to be displayed correctly in the Build Point summation column (top far right column)

4) The "Available" number should indicate 14 points ( 7 + 7 =14) but instead indicates 13 points.

5) Nothing appears to hindering or affecting production except for this miscalculation

Good Cheer,
Rick

Attachments
Production..otcount.zip
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
paulderynck

RE: BP addition problem

Post by paulderynck »

I'm on the way out to golf and don't have time to check the file but a little remembered rule is that you can only spend one saved BP per factory/city/port per turn, except in the capital.
Paul
Rick5287

Post by Rick5287 »

The 7 saved BP were all in the Chinese capital of Chungking which has two factories and two non-oil res and the city which would
be 12 if I understand it correctly. Still a difference of one. If the non-oil res did not count then the available should have been
10. To my limited understanding, it still seems that something is wrong.
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

No limit from the capital is defined. You should have been able to use them all.
Paul
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Rick5287

The 7 saved BP were all in the Chinese capital of Chungking which has two factories and two non-oil res and the city which would
be 12 if I understand it correctly. Still a difference of one. If the non-oil res did not count then the available should have been
10. To my limited understanding, it still seems that something is wrong.
No, 3 of the BPs were in Chengtu. Because Chengtu is a city and has 1 factory, 2 of the BPs saved there are available.

Therefore the program is correct. Only 6 of the 7 saved BPs are available for production.

Attachments
MTL2854ChineseBPs.jpg
MTL2854ChineseBPs.jpg (729.68 KiB) Viewed 159 times
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”