Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Revolution Under Siege >> Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game - 6/30/2014 9:54:37 AM   
burroughs

It's unbelievable that such a great wargaming system receives so little attention here. Currently DCI + BCII along with AGEOD games - ancient ones, RUS, Espana 1936, early American Wars and the following titles (though dunno about Napoleonics ) are the most advanced wargames that cover virtually every aspect of warfare very convincingly and can still be turn based and retain its PBEM module which is a must for a wargame to be anywhere near a realistic battlefield simulation - even Command Ops and CMANO are a different breed, they're real time and CMANO is hardly playable against a human opponent, but for Baloogan's mod which I have never tried so cannot tell for sure ...

"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

Post #: 1
RE: Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game - 6/30/2014 1:48:32 PM   
lecrop

Plenty of attention to Ageod games at Ageod Forums

(in reply to burroughs)
Post #: 2
RE: Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game - 6/30/2014 2:50:18 PM   
burroughs

I'm already there mate, thanks a lot, I was just redirecting there a guy form the AJE forums here earlier today. What I meant and wrote here in another place - those great games are getting a lot of attention and praise, but from a very closely knit and devoted group of people so actually a disproportion between here & there is not a surprise - people here have Warhammer 40.000 and some stuff for mobile devices - light years form my own fairy tale. Took me a couple of years to become a devout admirer myself so I am not looking down on anybody that way, just curious and a bit surprised anyway.

"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

(in reply to lecrop)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Revolution Under Siege >> Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI