Matrix Games Forums

War in the West Manual previewThe fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today! Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Revolution Under Siege >> Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game - 6/30/2014 9:54:37 AM   
burroughs

It's unbelievable that such a great wargaming system receives so little attention here. Currently DCI + BCII along with AGEOD games - ancient ones, RUS, Espana 1936, early American Wars and the following titles (though dunno about Napoleonics ) are the most advanced wargames that cover virtually every aspect of warfare very convincingly and can still be turn based and retain its PBEM module which is a must for a wargame to be anywhere near a realistic battlefield simulation - even Command Ops and CMANO are a different breed, they're real time and CMANO is hardly playable against a human opponent, but for Baloogan's mod which I have never tried so cannot tell for sure ...

"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

Post #: 1
RE: Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game - 6/30/2014 1:48:32 PM   
lecrop

Plenty of attention to Ageod games at Ageod Forums

(in reply to burroughs)
Post #: 2
RE: Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game - 6/30/2014 2:50:18 PM   
burroughs

I'm already there mate, thanks a lot, I was just redirecting there a guy form the AJE forums here earlier today. What I meant and wrote here in another place - those great games are getting a lot of attention and praise, but from a very closely knit and devoted group of people so actually a disproportion between here & there is not a surprise - people here have Warhammer 40.000 and some stuff for mobile devices - light years form my own fairy tale. Took me a couple of years to become a devout admirer myself so I am not looking down on anybody that way, just curious and a bit surprised anyway.

"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

(in reply to lecrop)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Revolution Under Siege >> Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI