1.9.5.4 enemy refueling on captured planet

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

GVind

1.9.5.4 enemy refueling on captured planet

Post by GVind »

Enemy fleet refuels at my planet which was captured some time ago from them. The worst thing is THEY RECEIVE FUEL FROM MY PLANET. This is game breaking bug - no point to capture enemy planet to deny refueling. If an enemy fleet was on refuel order to planet - fleet will receive fuel no matter who control the planet.
elliotg

RE: 1.9.5.4 enemy refueling on captured planet

Post by elliotg »

Hi GVind

It's impossible for me to say what's happening here without a savegame. Can you please upload this?

Thanks
Elliot
GVind

RE: 1.9.5.4 enemy refueling on captured planet

Post by GVind »

I dont have exact save but checked nearby saves and it seems planet retains all enemy resources after capture and shakturi resources on planet also intact. They must have refueled from own fuel sources on planet. Ill try to reproduce this but it is dependant on enemy AI to send ships to refuel before planet is under your control. Uploaded to beta.matrixgames.com save with enemy traders refueling at my colony - the same which was refueling military ships - shakturi dont have hydrogen on it at all - save file "Myrcr 1 - Enemy ships refuels at my colony.dwg" The strangest thing is i dont have fuel on planet either so how they refuel from zero supplies.

Return to “Tech Support”