Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Too much Combat Supply with 1.03

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Piercing Fortress Europa >> Too much Combat Supply with 1.03 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Too much Combat Supply with 1.03 - 6/6/2014 1:12:03 AM   
Bott

I have noticed that the option to increase combat supply is available now with 1.03 for many units on the Reinforcement screen but when I go back to the map and look at each individual unit information list, the option to increase combat supply does not exist.

Post #: 1
RE: Too much Combat Supply with 1.03 - 6/6/2014 11:52:48 PM   
FrankHunter

Bott, I just checked the Advance to the Alps scenario, Allied side, and didn't have a problem adding combat supply to units via the map nor on the unit screen. Could you point out where or send me a save of where you're not able to add supply to a unit that should be able to receive it? If I understand that being the problem.

Thanks!

(in reply to Bott)
Post #: 2
RE: Too much Combat Supply with 1.03 - 6/7/2014 12:32:40 AM   
Bott

For some reason this forum would not allow me to send the game file so I sent it using the private developer forum.

Basically, it looks like every unit can receive combat supply when using the Reinforcement Status option but in reality, not that much combat supply is really available when you compare each unit individually.

quote:

ORIGINAL: FrankHunter

Bott, I just checked the Advance to the Alps scenario, Allied side, and didn't have a problem adding combat supply to units via the map nor on the unit screen. Could you point out where or send me a save of where you're not able to add supply to a unit that should be able to receive it? If I understand that being the problem.

Thanks!

(in reply to FrankHunter)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Piercing Fortress Europa >> Too much Combat Supply with 1.03 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI