Pirate Raid Question

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

exelsiar

Pirate Raid Question

Post by exelsiar »

Hullo all, I've a question about pirate raids. When my commando's complete a raid and obtain materials, where does that go? I've thus far been able to find any cargo hold containing it.

Thanks
Raap

RE: Pirate Raid Question

Post by Raap »

Good question. I always just assumed it went straight to one or more of your space ports.
exelsiar

Post by exelsiar »

Thats what i had thought at first, in my current game i only have the starting base, and it currently has need of Carbon Fibre, with 4 ships all needing it. I just got some from a raid, which should have atleast progressed their construction if it had gone into its system, but nope, no progress.
Stopple

Post by Stopple »

arr, would also like to know
Raap

Post by Raap »

ORIGINAL: exelsiar

Thats what i had thought at first, in my current game i only have the starting base, and it currently has need of Carbon Fibre, with 4 ships all needing it. I just got some from a raid, which should have atleast progressed their construction if it had gone into its system, but nope, no progress.
Humm, is it possible pirate ships actually need a cargo hold to 'receive' the goods? Not sure that makes sense either, since I don't think they could actually unload that cargo on the base.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”