Resupply ships

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Gregorovitch55

Resupply ships

Post by Gregorovitch55 »

Embarrassingly I cannot seem to locate the tech required to build refueling ships - the help system speaks of a tech in the energy tree to do it, but I've been looking at it for half an hour and I can't find it.
Aeson

RE: Resupply ships

Post by Aeson »

It's one of the ship construction techs in Energy and Construction. I believe it's Accelerated Construction, though I could be mistaken.
Gregorovitch55

RE: Resupply ships

Post by Gregorovitch55 »

It is. it's easy to see when you know what you're looking for but to quote the in-game galactopedia:

"To build Resupply Ships you must first research them in the Energy tech tree"

which rather implies you are looking for a tech called "resupply [ship/something]"

Hence the fruitless search.

Thanks for the help :)

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”