last week journalists from various countries attended the HoW conference in the Castle of Pavone.
They had the opportunity to have an advanced overview of our upcoming games and a clear vision of the Group strategy. And of course to drink a couple of beers with the developers and the staff members!
Please find below their feedback about the event itself and the games of course.
This thread will be updated as soon as a new article/video is published.
And we can start of course with a couple of quotes to give you the overall tone of the articles:
Plenty of the games on show impressed me
many of the wargames I saw last week showed real concessions, either in actual implementation or simply in developer attitude, to an idea that wargames can still be complex, deep and challenging, while also making them less impenetrable.
English speaking articles
- A comprehensive feedback from the Strategy Informer representative
- An overview of our hardcore wargames in development (War in the West, Brother against Brother...), on The Wargamer
- A spotlight on some of our iOS/Android games on Pocket Tactics
- A preview of Battle Academy 2 and two games developed on the BA engine, on The Wargamer
- A preview of Warhammer 40K: Armageddon by Owen from Pocket Tactics
- Another Warhammer preview on PCGamesN
- A focus on Distant Worlds: Universe on PCGamesN
- Again some specific details about Universe on Space Sector
- An overview of sci-fi and fantasy titles currently in development also on Space Sector
- An article dedicated to our recently released iPhone/iPad game Frontline: Road to Moscow on Grogheads.
- A focus on the Close Combat future thanks to Pocket Tactics
- A preview of Battle Academy 2, written by the Board Game Geek reporter
- A first view about Heroes of Normandie, a digital adaptation of a funny and dynamic board game, again on Pocket Tactics + another deep article from Pocket Tactics' representative who loved the game from CatRabbit studio.
- Another spotlight on Heroes of Normandie, this time on Board Game Geek
- A short preview of Legions of Steel, digital adaptation of a 90's sci-fi board game from the BGG editor.
French speaking articles
- A leading article about the reality of the wargaming industry on Wargamer.fr
- 3 in-depth reports from the Historia Games reporter : part1, part 2 and part 3.
- A focus on Heroes of Normandie on Wargamer.fr
- A spotlight on the upcoming Ageod's WW1 game on Wargamer.fr
- First view on Hell, a fantasy game on the BA engine. Article written on Wargamer.fr
Italian speaking articles
- A comprehensive article, written by the IGN Italia representative.
< Message edited by Daniele -- 5/18/2015 1:37:43 PM >