HELLO!

Commander - The Great War is the latest release in the popular and playable Commander series of historical strategy games. Gamers will enjoy a huge hex based campaign map that stretches from the USA in the west, Africa and Arabia to the south, Scandinavia to the north and the Urals to the east on a new engine that is more efficient and fully supports widescreen resolutions.
Commander – The Great War features a Grand Campaign covering the whole of World War I from the invasion of Belgium on August 5, 1914 to the Armistice on the 11th of November 1918 in addition to 16 different unit types including Infantry, Cavalry, Armoured Cars and Tanks, Artillery, Railroad Guns and Armoured Trains and more!

Moderators: Lord Zimoa, MOD_Commander_The_Great_War

operating

HELLO!

Post by operating »

HELLO-O-O-O! Anyone there? It's dark and cold on this side of the screen, If you could please lend us a light so we can see what is going on....The potholes are deep, the way is hard to find, broke the flyswatter on the BUGS, they keep biting into the game. Oh Where! Oh Where! Did our Staff go? I fear no evil, for I am in the valley of the shadow of death, OH Lord! Where has my MP gone? He says: "it went to Flanders field", they buried it there, row on row.
and one flew over the Cuckoos nest
Tomokatu

RE: HELLO!

Post by Tomokatu »

They went, with songs, to the battle.
They were young, straight of limb, true of eye, steady and aglow.
They fought to the end against odds uncounted.
They fell with their faces to the foe.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

Sorry guys but I'm in the dark as much as you guys,management is to focused on getting the new IPad version released.[&:]
Make it so!
Lord Zimoa

Post by Lord Zimoa »

Hi guys,

Sorry but we are indeed preparing the iPad release and have our hands full with the Home of Wargamers event 2014, starting next week, where more of our games, products or services for other developers are presented to the press.

http://www.slitherine.com/how14

I promise to catch up afterwards!

operating

Post by operating »

ORIGINAL: Lord Zimoa

Hi guys,

Sorry but we are indeed preparing the iPad release and have our hands full with the Home of Wargamers event 2014, starting next week, where more of our games, products or services for other developers are presented to the press.

http://www.slitherine.com/how14

I promise to catch up afterwards!

LZ, Can't help noticing, that CTGW would have a "playable version", as mentioned in the quote below, Gee, I only have 9 CTDs in MP.
Update April 4 - The Cuirasses Room

Home of Wargamers is drawing closer and so far we have already revealed most of the content to be presented in three of a total of four presentation rooms, as well as most of the other activities surrounding the game presentations. Today, we are happy to tell you what can be seen in the Corazze Room, or Cuirasses Room, which will be dedicated to mobile and iPad games.

In the Cuirass Room we will be presenting iPad games mainly focused on (military) strategy. The first game that will be presented there is the stylish Frontline: Road to Moscow, a light and engaging strategy game where the player takes command of the Wehrmacht on the Eastern Front during World War II. People will be happy to know that this game will also be available for iPhone as well as iPad.

The highly anticipated Order of Battle: Pacific is also to be presented at Home of Wargamers. This beautiful looking game is played in a similar way to the successful Panzer Corps series, and is sure to be one of the greatest releases for iPad (and PC).

The third game to be presented in the Cuirass Room has yet to be announced, but we can tell you that it will be a strategy game with a very cleverly designed combat system and is focused on the Western Front in 1944. More details will follow soon!

Aside from the games mentioned above, there will be playable versions of Qvadriga, Commander: The Great War and the strategy classic Gary Grigsby’s World at War: A World Divided. These are all games that are already available on PC, but will very soon make the jump to the tablet.
and one flew over the Cuckoos nest

Return to “Commander - The Great War”