Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

One down, two to go

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> One down, two to go Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
One down, two to go - 4/6/2014 3:39:53 PM   
Ichili

This firefight is a conversion of an ASL RB scenario depicting the initial German attempt to take the Red Barricades Factory. I recommend playing it as German: I think the Stukas create some issues when playing as Russian against the AI. I am uploading it for others to test it; any feedback will be appreciated.

In order to be able to play this firefight you need to have Jamm's mapboard files, not included here, saved into your Matrix Games/ Conflict of heroes Awakening the Bear/ Data / Maps folder:
Stalingrad.hexmap
Stalingrad.los
Stalingrad_Detail
Stalingrad_height,
Stalingrad_ Paper0
Stalingrad_Paper1
Stalingrad_Paper2
Stalingrad_paper 3

The rest of the files you need are on the zip I am uploading now, and should be extracted into your Matrix Games/Conflict of heroes Awakening the bear / Data / Scenarios / Awakening the Bear folder.
Before playing, go to System preferences and under Video select Boardgame-sized maps.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> One down, two to go Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI