Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!A little bit of history with To End All WarsBattle Academy 2 gets a release date!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

H2H Campaign crashing on gameranger..

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Tech Support >> H2H Campaign crashing on gameranger.. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
H2H Campaign crashing on gameranger.. - 3/29/2014 6:13:50 AM   
petersolo

I have been trying to play LSA h2h GC on gameranger but it keeps stalling/crashing. Any suggestions as to why? We are both using the same patch and have plenty of memory etc..

Peter
Post #: 1
RE: H2H Campaign crashing on gameranger.. - 3/31/2014 3:05:36 PM   
Steve McClaire

At what point does the problem occur? Right when you try and connect? After a battle?

If it occurs at the end of a battle, are the results saved or lost? Does it continue to happen if you start a brand new game?

Steve

(in reply to petersolo)
Post #: 2
RE: H2H Campaign crashing on gameranger.. - 4/2/2014 4:37:05 AM   
petersolo

Hi Steve, we connect to our campaign and start the first battle after moving. Then the battle will last about 2 to 3 mins and just stop/crash. We then reconnect and start from the same point playing the same battle and again after 2 to 3 or 4 mins it crashes/freezes.

Peter

(in reply to Steve McClaire)
Post #: 3
RE: H2H Campaign crashing on gameranger.. - 4/2/2014 5:07:27 PM   
Steve McClaire

It sounds like the game may be getting out of sync somehow. At the strategic screen, check with your opponent to see what map the current battle is on, and what battle groups they see as being engaged in the battle you're trying to play. Assuming everything matches up, trying going through the Battle Group screen and into the battle without changing your forces at all and see if that makes a difference.

If you can ZIP and send the saved game file I can take a look at it. It will probably be a few weeks before I could get to it, but if you'd like to do this send me a PM.

Steve

(in reply to petersolo)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Tech Support >> H2H Campaign crashing on gameranger.. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI