Wacht am Rhein... Northern Shoulder

Please post here for questions and discussion about general game modding

Moderator: Jason Petho

dgk196

Wacht am Rhein... Northern Shoulder

Post by dgk196 »

Hello....

I hope someone can help me with some information. I'm looking for, what presumable would be, the companion scenario
for 'Wacht am Rhein... Northern Shoulder'. A great scenario, much thanks to the author. Was there ever a
'Wacht am Rhein... Southern Shoulder'? Was it posted under a different name, and if so what? A name or link would be
very much appreciated.

Thanks

Dennis
simovitch

RE: Wacht am Rhein... Northern Shoulder

Post by simovitch »

I recall Huib did a number of Southern Shoulder scenarios. They were quite good. They might be over at 'the blitz' site
simovitch

dgk196

Post by dgk196 »

Hello...

Thanks for the tip. Went to the site, but man so many scenario's. So, I guess what I should have asked was...
does anyone have a specific scenario name that I can look for....

Keeping my fingers crossed. It sure would be nice if there where such a matching scenario.
Again, thanks for all the help so far.

Dennis
big dawg

Post by big dawg »

Huib designs lots of scenarios that are posted at Bliz site. Once in Campaigne Series go to West Front then look for search icon and search under author. He has "jamming the Southern Shoulder" parts 1 & 2 for download.
dgk196

Post by dgk196 »

Thanks 'big dawg'... went to the site got part 1, part 2 is listed but can't be downloaded, as far as I can tell.
Your assistance is much appreciated.

Dennis
simovitch

Post by simovitch »

dgk196,
Assuming you are a member, you have to go to the 'downloads' section and scroll through the scenarios for West Front. The 2 scenarios are there and downloadable, called southern shoulder1.zip and southern shoulder2.zip. Also I just noticed that there are 2 of Huib's scenrios on the southern shoulder included in the stock Matrix version of WF: "The 109th holds the line" and "Einsatz der fuhrer grenadier brigade"

It would be nice if the downloadable file was linked to the scenario search functions at the blitz but that doesn't appear to be the case.
simovitch

dgk196

Post by dgk196 »

simovitch

Thanks much. Looking forward to playing these out.

And I agree, sorting through all the scenarios, when you don't know the name, can be daunting.

Dennis

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”