NetPlay Questions

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
WarHunter

NetPlay Questions

Post by WarHunter »

I have a few questions to be answered about NetPlay.

What features are offered for NetPlay.

How have you liked them?

Does NetPlay work as advertised?

If you could add a NetPlay function, what would it be?

Would you recommend NetPlay service to be used for MWiF when there could be from 2 players to 6 players online simultaneously?

Thank you for the answers in advance.
“We never felt like we were losing until we were actually dead.”
Marcus Luttrell
Barthheart

RE: NetPlay Questions

Post by Barthheart »

Wrong forum. Maybe one of the Mods can move it.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
WarHunter

Post by WarHunter »

ORIGINAL: Barthheart

Wrong forum. Maybe one of the Mods can move it.
I purposely placed these questions here as this is one of 2 games Matrix uses NetPlay server for.

Without spending money to buy the game and check how NetPlay works. I felt asking questions in the forum a way of getting real answers about the NetPlay platform.

Have you any experience playing with NetPlay you could relate?

“We never felt like we were losing until we were actually dead.”
Marcus Luttrell
Barthheart

Post by Barthheart »

Sorry, I thought NetPlay was specific to WiF. I have never heard the system used by HoS called NetPlay.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
Sabre21

Post by Sabre21 »

Sorry, I thought NetPlay was specific to WiF. I have never heard the system used by HoS called NetPlay.

Click on multiplayer, that's Netplay.
Barthheart

Post by Barthheart »

ORIGINAL: Sabre21

Click on multiplayer, that's Netplay.

Yep I've played MP, but again no one has ever referred to that as "NetPlay", which I take to mean some kind of special program/sub-program that I though was only for WiF.

If it was stated as "net play" I might have thought differently.

Barthheart

Post by Barthheart »

Well, I was just over at the WiF forums and reading there about NetPlay and it seems HoS does indeed use the same system. I don't own WiF so I was not really up on it all.

It stated there that NetPlay is currently used for HoS, Conflict of Heroes and WiF.

Learn something new every day. [8D]

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”