1. most interesting.
2. perhaps one of you guys would be so kind as to give exact, precise, detailed instructions on how to proceed such that on my game page I too see, version installed 1.07.12,exe file version 1.07.13.
3. many thx, and may the gods of the die roll favor you going forward.
4. I managed to get version 1.07.12 up, with exe file 1.0 up. But it took a week with Matrix. Enough already, there has to be an easier, and smarter, way.
brain damage item number two.
1. I have a PMEM opponent lined up, and have followed the instructions, p 29 manual, exactly. The instructions say a .psv file is created and you email it to your opponent. I can't find this file, so where's it hiding (joke).
2. I have contacted Matrix, the guy seems to be confusing server games with pbem.
with wite the journey is the fun, AHEM! Ooops. I meant AMEN!