Matrixgames be the first in the history of gaming.....

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

aaatoysandmore

Matrixgames be the first in the history of gaming.....

Post by aaatoysandmore »

To give specail prices to unemployed Veterans. [:D]

You could find out what game they want and then just give them special christmas pricing anytime during the year. Veterans would appreaciate you for this. [:)]

For proof a copy of ones dd form 214 and a 1099 should be sufficient for proof. I think that's what they sent me for my tax filing at the end of last year. Didn't amount to much $1500 is all I had qualified for. Boy, I can eat good wit dat and buy all the games in the world. not! [8|]
wodin

RE: Matrixgames be the first in the history of gaming.....

Post by wodin »

GMT games do this once a year. I think it also helps them with Tax or some such.
bairdlander2

Post by bairdlander2 »

Good luck with that proposal
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

thought it was worth a try. [:)]
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

To give specail prices to unemployed Veterans. [:D]

You could find out what game they want and then just give them special christmas pricing anytime during the year. Veterans would appreaciate you for this. [:)]

For proof a copy of ones dd form 214 and a 1099 should be sufficient for proof. I think that's what they sent me for my tax filing at the end of last year. Didn't amount to much $1500 is all I had qualified for. Boy, I can eat good wit dat and buy all the games in the world. not! [8|]

This is a wonderful and much deserved perk! I think ALL veterans should be eligible for this offer...once a veteran always a veteran!

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Chijohnaok2

Post by Chijohnaok2 »

If it's too onerous (from a business perspective....understand Matrix has to pay the bills), considering offering one day (or maybe a few days) a year around the Veteran's Day/Armistice Day/Rememberance Day commemoration.

Enough countries choose that same common day for this observance to where it would be meaningful to the largest number of veteran customers.

You could further tie the number "11" into the promotion by offering a discount of 11% off the normal price.

Feel free to drop by and chat about whatever is on your mind.
danlongman

Post by danlongman »

This is just an idea YOU had...thinking out loud in print as it were...
"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: chijohnaok

If it's too onerous (from a business perspective....understand Matrix has to pay the bills), considering offering one day (or maybe a few days) a year around the Veteran's Day/Armistice Day/Rememberance Day commemoration.

Enough countries choose that same common day for this observance to where it would be meaningful to the largest number of veteran customers.

You could further tie the number "11" into the promotion by offering a discount of 11% off the normal price.

Excellent idea!
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
faraon

Post by faraon »

Excellent idea!

Agree

Return to “General Discussion”