error mesage

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

Zap

error mesage

Post by Zap »

error id 100(forces. cpp,line 947,forces: read header0) ac\jch]hgm"g a ud not found.
error id 100(forces. cpp,line 960,forces: read header0) ac\jch]hgm"g a ud not found.

These two error messages showed up in a game I'm playing WF pbem. This is after a clean install of the game and updating to 2.00.

I should say that when I did the install from my matrix disk I did receive 2 messages about files not being able to decompress. I pressed the ignore button and continued

My question are:

1. What is this?
2. Can I move files from a WF file I have on my desktop of 1.04 to the new install WF file?
3. If so cn some one identy what file I need to move over.

I should say that I have other games going in WF no problems with them.

I have windows 8.1

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”