MP seems broken in 1.06

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
z1812

MP seems broken in 1.06

Post by z1812 »

Just finished a game with Dawg.

We had played before succesfully with 1.05

We both updated to the 1.06 beta. We tried Deathmatch and Free for all.

In death match Units were moving by themselves and turns were being skipped.

We stopped the game and started Free for All.

I was not able to place units manually. I used auto placement which worked but I could not reposition any units.

We had to leave that game.
markhwalker

RE: MP seems broken in 1.06

Post by markhwalker »

Thanks, Z... I'll point Tom over here. Sounds CRAZY!
World at War: Revelation, a creepy, military action, alternate history, World War Three novel. At Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (http://tinyurl.com/mcgcht8). Only $3.99. What the hell?
Tom Proudfoot

Post by Tom Proudfoot »

That does sound weird. It sounds like what would happen if one player were dropped (computer taking over that side). Were both of you seeing this from opposite sides, though?
z1812

Post by z1812 »

ORIGINAL: Tom Proudfoot

That does sound weird. It sounds like what would happen if one player were dropped (computer taking over that side). Were both of you seeing this from opposite sides, though?

Actually the game announced that my opponent had left the game but he was still there. He did not see that message.
So my opponents pieces were moving by themselves and I was not always being allowed to move. As I was readying to move a piece the program would change the move to my opponents.

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”