does this game have battle sounds?

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

jjackson

does this game have battle sounds?

Post by jjackson »

maybe a dumb question, but does this game have battle sounds like most games? i havent found anything on youtube or anywhere else that shows. Game looks pretty good but im one of those that likes the battle sounds during battles.would like to know.
gwgardner

RE: does this game have battle sounds?

Post by gwgardner »

Yes. Quite immersive.

jjackson

Post by jjackson »

thank you for the response. Been looking for a game that allows you to play numerous different countries. This one looks interesting. i was a big fan of Panzer General games. Always liked how they had different campaigns for other countries.Might have to try this one.
gwgardner

Post by gwgardner »

This game pretty allows you to play any country. However, each country is played separately. For instance, you cannot have German and Italian units cooperating in one attack. You would have to have the German units attack in the German sub-turn, and then the Italians in theirs.

One nice thing, using F12 cheat, you can make any nation player-controlled, or revert to AI control. Actually, at every 'load save game' time, you can set any nation to player or AI control. (But neither of these methods is allowed when playing PBEM++). The AI is adequate to good, depending on the situation, but I know one player who likes to play one side for a while then the other for a while, to help out the AI.

jjackson

Post by jjackson »

Thats good to know. I was wondering how that worked. I didnt know if you had to set which ones you wanted to control at the beginning or during the game. Thank you again for all your information.

Return to “Time of Fury”