Dude where's my download link?

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian, WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin

CaptCarnage

Dude where's my download link?

Post by CaptCarnage »

Hi -

I had previously installed Flashpoint on my laptop and now want to install it on my desktop.

But I was looking in my mail and couldn't find any email relating to Flashpoint. Very strange.
I bought it through Skrill and I found a mail that said I changed my password for it, so the purchase must have happened shortly afterwards. On my credit card statement there is a line for Plimus and Flashpoint so that money was taken off. But where the confirmation email and downloand link is - I don't know.

Oddly enough, in October I bought Command and that link is in my email.

Can anyone help me?
"One must always distrust the report of troop commanders: 'We have no fuel' [...] You see, if they become tired they suddenly lack fuel" - Heinz Guderian, Panzer Leader
CapnDarwin

RE: Dude where's my download link?

Post by CapnDarwin »

Skyhigh, try here: http://www.matrixgames.com/members/myorders.asp

If there is still an issue there is a link to the Matrix help desk.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
CaptCarnage

Post by CaptCarnage »

Thanks - I found the order again and I requested a new download link!

"One must always distrust the report of troop commanders: 'We have no fuel' [...] You see, if they become tired they suddenly lack fuel" - Heinz Guderian, Panzer Leader
CaptCarnage

Post by CaptCarnage »

All good - game is now downloaded and installed.
Thanks!
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Glad to hear it!
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”