Limited Staff Option

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin, IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian

z1812

Limited Staff Option

Post by z1812 »

I wonder how others arrange the Limited Staff Option? Do you restrict one or the other, both, or none? I have been playing with it activated for both sides.

I do wish there was an adjustment for it rather than on or off.
Mad Russian

RE: Limited Staff Option

Post by Mad Russian »

You can't affect the AI by giving it the Limited Staff Option if I understand it correctly. The AI already uses a modified Limited Staff option of it's own.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.
jenrick

Post by jenrick »

I run both sides with limited staff. I'm going to be hosed by limited orders so is the AI!

-Jenrick
Werewolf13

Post by Werewolf13 »

Both - though as MR said - according to the manual (or the setup screen - I forget which) the limit only impacts the player. The AI plays under different rules.
Freedom is not free! Nor should it be. For men being men will neither fight for nor value that which is free.

Michael Andress

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”