Base game plus expansions

This exciting new release is a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Designed and developed in cooperation with Uwe Eickert, the original designer of Conflict of Heroes, and Western Civlization Software, the award-winning computer wargame studio, no effort has been spared to bring the outstanding Conflict of Heroes gameplay to the computer. Conflict of Heroes includes an AI opponent as well as full multiplayer support with an integrated forum and game lobby. To remain true to the core gameplay of the board game, the PC version is designed to be fun, fast and easy to play, though hard to master. The game design is also historically accurate and teaches and rewards platoon and company-level combined arms tactics without overwhelming the player with rules.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Severs75

Base game plus expansions

Post by Severs75 »

Ive sorted my previous problem, but it appears i cant have the first game & storm of steel installed at the same time. a bit annoying as i have ghost panzer too!
PKH

RE: Base game plus expansions

Post by PKH »

I did have both ATB + Ghost div and SOS installed at the same time in different folders. I think I had installed SOS first, then installed ATB & Ghost after. The SoS shortcut on the desktop was overwritten with ATB, and I had to recreate it myself. Beside that it worked fine for me.
Moltke71

Post by Moltke71 »

I have all three in the same folder and they work fine. The opening splash screens only show SoS but the menu has the others.
Jim Cobb
KEYSTONE07950

Post by KEYSTONE07950 »

ORIGINAL: Bismarck

I have all three in the same folder and they work fine. The opening splash screens only show SoS but the menu has the others.

Same for me. No problems.
I support the right to arm bears!
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Same here. I am fortunate. But boy am I going to miss XP3 - it works with everything - except WI's Fall Weiss game.

Return to “Conflict of Heroes Series”