Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

DB3000 Pics for Australian Units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Mods and Scenarios >> DB3000 Pics for Australian Units Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DB3000 Pics for Australian Units - 12/16/2013 2:26:31 PM   
Dobey

Hi Guys,

I have put together photos for all of the Australian units in the DB3000.

I was originally just doing this for my own interest, but as no one else has done one yet for this country thought I would make this available here for review and feedback or suggestions before possible submission to the scenario image pack.

I've tried to follow a few simple (self imposed) guidelines

- All pictures are either of units with Australian markings, or at least not openly displaying non-Australian markings.

- For DB3000 I've tried to stick to colour pictures only. (One exception)

- For ships and planes with multiple entries I've tried to use at least 2 or 3 pictures across the range of entries to keep it interesting.

- I've used the best quality pics that I have been able to find while complying to the above and avoiding obviously copyright material.

As I say please take a look at let me know if you think this is of sufficient quality for the community scenario image pack.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: DB3000 Pics for Australian Units - 12/16/2013 7:23:58 PM   
Maromak

Thanks mate

Certa Cito

(in reply to Dobey)
Post #: 2
RE: DB3000 Pics for Australian Units - 12/18/2013 1:56:51 PM   
Dobey

Hi Devs,

No one has pointed out any glaring errors or faults, so please review and consider these pics for the next update to the DB3000 image pack.

Thanks.

(in reply to Dobey)
Post #: 3
RE: DB3000 Pics for Australian Units - 12/19/2013 2:23:00 AM   
CV60

Thanks-I'll include this in the next DB3000 update. PM me to let me know how you would like to be credited.

quote:

Hi Guys, I have put together photos for all of the Australian units in the DB3000. I was originally just doing this for my own interest, but as no one else has done one yet for this country thought I would make this available here for review and feedback or suggestions before possible submission to the scenario image pack. I've tried to follow a few simple (self imposed) guidelines - All pictures are either of units with Australian markings, or at least not openly displaying non-Australian markings. - For DB3000 I've tried to stick to colour pictures only. (One exception) - For ships and planes with multiple entries I've tried to use at least 2 or 3 pictures across the range of entries to keep it interesting. - I've used the best quality pics that I have been able to find while complying to the above and avoiding obviously copyright material. As I say please take a look at let me know if you think this is of sufficient quality for the community scenario image pack.

(in reply to Dobey)
Post #: 4
RE: DB3000 Pics for Australian Units - 12/19/2013 11:23:42 AM   
sluggy

Thanks from Melby m8

(in reply to Dobey)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Mods and Scenarios >> DB3000 Pics for Australian Units Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI