Next patch Update

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Charly G

Next patch Update

Post by Charly G »

When will it be ready ?
I would like to play SoS without the Problem with "Foot Unit Cautious Movement" or other bug finden by some players.
ericbabe

RE: Next patch Update

Post by ericbabe »

I can't quite say for sure. I'd like to get a patch out before Matrix/Slitherine break for the Christmas season, but it seems that they're quite busy this last week, so it is unclear whether we'll be able to release a patch before then.
Charly G

Post by Charly G »

The 1.36 patch/update released today is not necessary if we have SoS. It's only for AtB.
May we hope quickly a hotfix for the problem with "Foot Unit Cautious Movement" ?
PKH

Post by PKH »

Is there any info on when a patch for SoS will be released ? The later scenarios crash too much to be worth playing for me. I don't think I've been able to play through 'dance of the totenkopfs' yet because of this.

I found a bug relating to loading units in Hoth 02 btw. There was a fresh pak 36, a fresh truck and a spent truck in the same hex. I selected the pak and tried loading it up. There was text saying I should select the transport I wanted to load it into, and left click to load it. I could select the target vehicle but left clicking had no effect, and I could not load it. This was in chit mode with classic aps.
Charly G

Post by Charly G »

Any news about the next patch for SoS ?
ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

It should be posted now. Sorry for the delay on the patch, I've been a little under the weather of late.

Return to “Tech Support”