Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager will be launching on SteamCome and see us during the Spieltagen in Essen!New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another update
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Next patch Update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support >> Next patch Update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Next patch Update - 12/10/2013 11:07:45 AM   
Charly G

When will it be ready ?
I would like to play SoS without the Problem with "Foot Unit Cautious Movement" or other bug finden by some players.
Post #: 1
RE: Next patch Update - 12/12/2013 4:53:07 PM   
ericbabe

I can't quite say for sure. I'd like to get a patch out before Matrix/Slitherine break for the Christmas season, but it seems that they're quite busy this last week, so it is unclear whether we'll be able to release a patch before then.

(in reply to Charly G)
Post #: 2
RE: Next patch Update - 12/13/2013 4:11:08 PM   
Charly G

The 1.36 patch/update released today is not necessary if we have SoS. It's only for AtB.
May we hope quickly a hotfix for the problem with "Foot Unit Cautious Movement" ?

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 3
RE: Next patch Update - 12/14/2013 2:51:59 PM   
PKH

Is there any info on when a patch for SoS will be released ? The later scenarios crash too much to be worth playing for me. I don't think I've been able to play through 'dance of the totenkopfs' yet because of this.

I found a bug relating to loading units in Hoth 02 btw. There was a fresh pak 36, a fresh truck and a spent truck in the same hex. I selected the pak and tried loading it up. There was text saying I should select the transport I wanted to load it into, and left click to load it. I could select the target vehicle but left clicking had no effect, and I could not load it. This was in chit mode with classic aps.

(in reply to Charly G)
Post #: 4
RE: Next patch Update - 1/22/2014 12:16:07 PM   
Charly G

Any news about the next patch for SoS ?

(in reply to PKH)
Post #: 5
RE: Next patch Update - 2/12/2014 3:48:07 PM   
ericbabe

It should be posted now. Sorry for the delay on the patch, I've been a little under the weather of late.

(in reply to Charly G)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support >> Next patch Update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI