NOTE: Saved games from previous versions are not compatible with this version.
This update adds a new planetary market advancement towards the end of the colonization era which unlocks the ability to trade resources. Once unlocked, food and minerals may be bought and sold through the economy panel, providing new strategies on the way to economic superiority. Prices fluctuate with time and are affected by ongoing market trading so you'll have to time your purchases well to get the most out of it.
It also adds city-specific tax rates to allow more control over growth migration, new music, and several fixes, balance changes and usability improvements.
* Added market (resource trading) system accessible through the economy panel.
* Added city tax rate.
* Added growth produceable.
* Added 8 new music tracks.
* Added ability to reorder the production queue by holding the left mouse button and dragging the production item up or down, or using the mouse wheel to scroll up or down.
* Added ability to shift-queue technologies to research.
* Added several new feature images.
* Added high-dpi support, fixing retina display issues.
* Added RefreshRate config setting.
* Added FocusedTickrateLimit, UnfocusedTickrateLimit and MinimizedTickrateLimit config settings.
* VerticalSynchronization config setting can now be -1 for adaptive vsync (newer graphics cards only).
* Wealth now produces 2 credits per production instead of 4.
* Reduced Golden Age to +8 morale for 12 turns from +16 morale for 10 turns.
* Reduced buyout and sell modifiers from 25% to 12.5%, refitting is unaffected.
* Field Training now deals 10% health damage to units ranked up.
* AI now utilizes Field Training.
* AI now deploys Cloning Centers.
* Increased former work duration from 3 to 4 turns.
* Reduced Great Planetary Survey from -33% to -25% former work duration.
* Changed Terra Salvum modifier from +2 habitat to +25% habitat.
* Changed Noxium Corporation modifier from -2 habitat to -25% habitat.
* Changed Noxium Corporation -25% purchase cost to 25% better prices to include both buying and selling.
* Changed world sizes from 24x24, 32x32, 40x40, 48x48, 56x56 to 24x24, 32x32, 44x44, 60x60, 80x80.
* City names are now limited to 64 characters.
* Clarified global growth tip.
* Minor territory hint tweaks.
* Minimizing now mutes music, ambient and cinematic audio.
* Increased network timeout from 20 seconds to 60 seconds.
* Improved audio playback when under stress.
* Improved error messages.
* Updated some Windows backend libraries.
* Tweaked language.
* Fixed crash when creating gigantic worlds due to running out of city names.
* Fixed potential crash.
* Fixed fullscreen refresh rate defaulting to the highest available refresh rate instead of the desktop refresh rate.
* Fixed turning vertical synchronization on not working before game restart.
* Fixed non-enemies being able to capture cities.
* Fixed being able to drop units in other players' cities by just having open borders.
* Fixed event hint displaying incorrect damage suffered when a unit is killed.
* Fixed build fort order incorrect hint.
* Fixed incorrect show additional orders hint.
* Fixed colony pods not deploying when loading from auto save in the first turn.
* Fixed occasionally incorrect specular color on rocks.
* Fixed praised event player order.
* Fixed credits from morale not showing in the top bar credits hint.
* Fixed credits from production not showing in the top bar credits hint.
* Fixed Mac OS X application icon not showing.
* Do not allow '<' and '>' for unit and city names.
* Minor process control fix.
< Message edited by SephiRok -- 2/4/2014 1:13:01 AM >