Matrix Games Forums

Hannibal: Terror of Rome goes into BetaBattle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and Salute
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Pirate colony ships

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Pirate colony ships Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pirate colony ships - 11/30/2013 12:26:45 AM   
sbatman

I'm playing a Shadows game as a balanced pirate (set to pre-warp for empires) and just noticed an independent planet within my sphere of influence is building a colony ship, which appears to be owned by me. Anyone know how or why this happens? I have researched the colony module (didn't do it intentionally; it was tech stolen from a raid or intel mission), but I can't currently build colony ships. I don't want to build them at this point, as it sorta messes with the experience of playing as a pirate faction.
Post #: 1
RE: Pirate colony ships - 11/30/2013 9:13:58 PM   
Lucian

I'd be interested in the answer to this one too as this has happened to me also.

(in reply to sbatman)
Post #: 2
RE: Pirate colony ships - 11/30/2013 10:00:42 PM   
Elrohir525

Is it possible an automated combat ship of yours may have boarded and captured the colony ship an independent was building? Perhaps in that case construction continues until completion (although I'd say it shouldn't, and this would be a bug).

(in reply to Lucian)
Post #: 3
RE: Pirate colony ships - 12/2/2013 1:53:51 AM   
sbatman

It appears I can build colony ships from the expansion planner screen but not from anywhere else. The colony ships get build at an independent colony at which I only have a hidden pirate base and no overt control. I may repost this in the forum's bugs section. It's not a big deal in my current game. I'm just not building the ships, but I am worried other pirates can.

< Message edited by sbatman -- 12/2/2013 2:57:35 AM >

(in reply to Elrohir525)
Post #: 4
RE: Pirate colony ships - 12/2/2013 4:53:22 PM   
garfield666

i think that if you colonize a planet you'll just make another independent one.

(in reply to sbatman)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Pirate colony ships Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI